Value-added tax refund proceedings for Germany and Austria
Who can apply the VAT refund ?
- of the countries of the European Union
- third state countries
Andorra Antigua and Barbuda Bahamas Bahrain Bermudas British Virgin Islands Brunei Canada Cayman Island Gibraltar Grenada Greenland Guernsey Hong Kong Iran Island Israel Jamaica Japan Jersey Qatar Korea (South) Kuwait Lebanon Liberia Libya Macao Maldives Macedonia Netherlands Antilles Norway Oman Salomon Islands San Marino Saudi Arabia Switzerland St. Vincent Swaziland Vatican United Arab Emirates USA
What kind of expenses including VAT?
- Fair presentation (space rate / maintenance / services etc.)
- Additional hotel costs • Entertainment expenses in restaurants and bars
- Fuel (only in Germany for member states of the European Union)
- Railway, busses, taxies
- Other purchases
In every payment for German invoices and receipts there are mainly 19% VAT included and refundable. The Austrian VAT is mainly 20%.
What is your part ?
The whole proceedings needs less than one hour for you
We will settle everything else for you in due time.
Our package of service is consisting of:
- Verification and fiscal valuation of your filed documents
- If necessary, requirement of corrected invoices in Germany
- Issue and submission of VAT refunding application
- Checking of VAT refunding assessment
- Formal objection (in case that the amount of refund does not comply with the VAT application)
The fee for our service is 12% from the refunded VAT and it is due after the refund is credited to your bank account.